Subject: Re: Summer Of Code - Filesystem What do you think ?
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/09/2005 12:59:26
--JWEK1jqKZ6MHAcjA

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 06:52:33AM -0400, Suleiman Souhlal wrote:
> The fact that you have signed up for the HFS+ project should not stop =20
> him from doing so too, if he wants to.

Of course.  But it doesn't seem likely that Google will accept the same
project twice, nor that it will accept the second after it rejected the
first.

Of course, he's welcome to apply as well.  I just thought it would be fair
to let him know there's already an application for that project in the
pipeline at Google.

Regards,
Peter
--=20