Subject: Re: Doxygen generated documentation
To: Rui Paulo <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/21/2005 13:48:12
On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 09:11:05AM +0000, Rui Paulo wrote:
> On 2005-05-21, Jan Schaumann <> wrote:
> > Hey, this is pretty cool!  I don't know doxygen, but this looks like
> > something we may want to get onto our website, no?
> I agree. I could handle it, if there's no one against it :)

I am strongly opposed to adding *even more* documentation formats to our
system.  I have also had some prior experience with doxygen and loathe it.

 Thor Lancelot Simon

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to be
 abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."		- Noam Chomsky