Subject: Re: Doxygen generated documentation
To: Rui Paulo <>
From: Mark Kirby <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/21/2005 11:49:19
On Saturday 21 May 2005 10:11, Rui Paulo wrote:
> On 2005-05-21, Julio M. Merino Vidal <> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey, this is pretty cool!  I don't know doxygen, but this looks like
> >> something we may want to get onto our website, no?
> >
> > Yeah, I think so.  I'm wondering... could this be extended to other
> > subsystems?  wscons comes to mind, for example.
> Yes it can and it's pretty easy to do it. Anyway, doxygen is nice to find
> duplicate header inclusion.
> Take a look at this include dependency graph:
> <sys/cdefs.h> is being included twice. I know we have #ifdef's so that they
> don't mix, but removing this file from krpc_subr.c or nfs/krpc.h may speed
> up compile time.

Excellent idea Rui.

Have you looked at the kde projects online api reference. This is doxygen done
right They even offer
a down loadable version.

I think they generate the doxygen pages every week or thereabouts

Rui im more than happy to help you mark up code with doxygen comments

On another note any chance of a link to the CVS Digest on the netbsd page

-- The NetBSD CVS Digest