Subject: Re: atheros driver
To: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
From: Karl Janmar <karl@utopiafoundation.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/16/2005 10:36:25
Aha, nice.

So you will update the sys/net80211 interface?
And any drivers?

I have already started transform freebsd if_ath.c to our ath.c by
looking on your previous port. I think it feels a little bit awkward to
manually do the ifdefing when the work needs to be done the next time
they update their driver. ...or maybe it will be easier when the driver
has stabilized a little bit more in the future.

Should I continue this work or are you already doing this?
- Karl