Subject: Re: Hard realtime scheduling
To: Oliver Korpilla <Oliver.Korpilla@gmx.de>
From: Daniel Sieger <dsieger@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/04/2005 11:54:31
--aM3YZ0Iwxop3KEKx

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 01:53:46PM +0200, Oliver Korpilla wrote:
> Hello!
>=20
[snip]
> As I've read support for realtime scheduling is on the agenda since the=
=20
> 2004 Annual Meeting, so is anyone actively working on this? May I help=20
> out in any way? What approach are you using, where can I read up on it=20
> (papers, articles, etc.)? Is there consensus about the topic?

We had some discussion[1] about the NetBSD scheduler some weeks
ago. You might want to read this first, although this won't give you
many hard facts.

Daniel

[1]: http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/tech-kern/2005/03/09/0000.html

--=20
Daniel Sieger           "Denn jeder, der sein inneres Selbst
Universit=E4t Bielefeld   Nicht zu regieren wei=DF, regierte gar zu gern
Technische Fakult=E4t     Des Nachbars Willen, eignem stolzen Sinn gem=E4=
=DF..."
                        Goethe, Faust II

--aM3YZ0Iwxop3KEKx

--aM3YZ0Iwxop3KEKx--