Subject: Re: ACPI-CA v. 20050309 status
To: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/29/2005 09:16:00
--6JAe/4X0qssghT2u

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 10:13:49PM +0200, Vincent wrote:
[...]
> 2. Acpiec : no GPE handler can be installed: the call returns=20
> AE_BAD_PARAMETER. I can't figure out why. It seems that nothing has chang=
ed.

What exactly did you change in acpi_ec.c?

I had my take at this too, since I get a fault evaluating _PDC with the
acpica code we have in tree, but with the new acpica code, while the GPE
handler does get installed, it's not installed in a correct way, and I
don't get notifications when I want them, and a few things lead to a
panic.  I've seen FreeBSD had to change a few things in there, but did
not look at this closely.

--=20

--6JAe/4X0qssghT2u

--6JAe/4X0qssghT2u--