Subject: Re: Adaptec SATA RAID 2410SA driver
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/15/2005 22:24:23
On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 06:21:53PM -0500, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:59:43 -0500
> I didn't get any response so I attacked the aac driver anyway.  I made
> enough changes to get it to compile but it still doesn't work.  Here are
> the diffs.  The card is still nor recognized though.  Any thoughts?

Comments on your changes:

* print size_t as %ld, not uint16_t or unsigned
* the qaddr change: just cast to uintptr_t instead of u_int32_t

The aac_dequeue_fib change is a little more complicated, that needs more
work. The FreeBSD driver does different things per queue type to extract
the right address from the 32bit value, it shouldn't be too hard to
grab what it's doing and apply it to our driver.

- Frank