Subject: Re: Program recovery using checkpointing
To: None <kamalp@acm.org>
From: SODA Noriyuki <soda@sra.co.jp>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/12/2005 01:02:35
	SODA Noriyuki <soda@sra.co.jp> said:

> And you say yours is more limited than Dragonfly's.
> Well, That's not better, rather it's worse.

BTW, one of problems of your distribution (mypatch.tar.gz) is that it
doesn't contain a patch from DragonFly's original source, rather it
contain already patched source. This makes it difficult to see which
part is your contribution.

So, I made a diff from DragonFly's work, and put it in the same
directory:
	ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/misc/martin/prasad/prasad-ckpt.tar.gz

IMHO, this work focuses on very limited application, and it's not
generic enough to incorporate to NetBSD.
--
soda