Subject: Re: RICOH something cardbus adapter...
To: Kentaro A. Kurahone <kurahone@sigusr1.org>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/26/2005 07:11:51
In message <20050226100856.GA3923@sigusr1.org>,
"Kentaro A. Kurahone" writes:

>On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 10:39:49AM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

>Apply this patch to the kernel (sys/pci/pccbb.c), and recompile/
>reinstall with the cardbus support enabled.
>
>Diff: http://www.sigusr1.org/~kurahone/pccbb-netbsd-2.99.15.diff

That worked for my vaio, which had otherwise worked from 1.5-ALPHA3 to
2.0. The patch in PR port-i386/29018 did not help.

With your patch, I did notice that ungraciously removal of cards
(pcmcia wi0 or cardbus ath0) was not always detected.  For me, the
first removal went undetected, subsequent removals were OK, but that
could be coincidene (too small a sample size).