Subject: Re: Verizon 1xevdo (Wireless Broadband card)
To: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/18/2005 19:16:26
But the trouble is that it won't work for many serial adapters
at all.  In fact this is the first one that it kinda works
with.  (And from what I've been told it doesn't really work
properly for your device either, it just works somewhat.)
So I suggest a name that does not suggest that it's generic.

	-- Lennart