Subject: Re: TCP/SACK support.
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Kentaro A. Kurahone <kurahone@sigusr1.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/10/2005 22:02:55
On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 11:42:18AM -0800, Jonathan Stone wrote:
> Wow, thanks!  It will take me a few days to compare carefully against
> the version I've been compiling into my own tree.
>
> (All I've noted so far is some spelling nits, and of course that my
> local port of FreeBSD's tcp_sack.c doesn't have your copyright :-/).

Ok.  Let me know if there's anything glaringly wrong.  It's mostly a straight
forward port from FreeBSD on the sender side, though I optimised out
retraversing the sequence number space (Since sorting 3 items takes less time
that retraversing snd_holes).  The copyright is kind of gratuitous I guess.

In the mean while I'm probably going to go back to poking at congestion
control. ;)

--
Kentaro A. Kurahone
SIGUSR1 Research and Development