Subject: Re: USB emul under Linux
To: None <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/30/2004 11:55:16

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 11:38:21AM +0100, Vincent wrote:

> >"since USB under Linux emulation seems not to work, ..." ?
> Was I wrong ?

I have no idea. I never tried Linux emulation programs with USB devices
myself. But your original text was:

> "since the USB emulation under Linux seems not to work,"

which seems to talk about a Linux system that tries to emulate USB (why
does it want to emulate USB? I don't know. Maybe Linux tries to use USB
aware devices with hardware not connected via USB, but similar to a USB
device). In this case, your should ask on some Linux mailing list.

However, I suspect you are trying (and failing) to use USB devices with
NetBSD with Linux binary programs under Linux emulation, which is why I

> > Wait... did you want to write:
> > >"since USB under Linux emulation seems not to work, ..." ?

Best regards,

seal your e-mail: