Subject: Re: [openrisc] OpenRISC port to NetBSD
To: Matjaz Breskvar <phoenix@opencores.org>
From: Nir Mor <nir.mor@gmail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/22/2004 10:36:51
Thanks for the quick replay

I have just started to learn how to port NetBSD.

The port is going to be strict BSD licensed.

Opencores code will be used as a text book for all the undocumented stuff.

If some part of the code is useful for NetBSD I will ask to author to
make it BSD licensed and then use it. For now I don't know yet what I
need for the port.

Nir.