Subject: Re: mbufs problem
To: mouss <usebsd@free.fr>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/28/2004 07:44:55
On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 03:17:54AM +0200, mouss wrote:
> If I understand your problem, you get a udp packet that contains an esp
> packet. if so, the only thing you need to do is to get rid of the udp
> "envelop", that is skip it. if so, the usual suspects are:
>  - m_adj()

It won't work: I need to get rid of the UDP header while keeping the IP
header. esp4_input reads it to find the source and destination addresses.

>  - nothing: just pass to upper layer with offset set

When I do this, the decrypted packet is requed after ESP is handled,
but the kernel quickly crash. I'm not sure if it is related or not.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org