Subject: Re: ehci status?
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/08/2004 18:30:30
itojun@itojun.org (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino) dixit :

> > uhci2 at pci0 dev 29 function 2: Intel 82801DB/DBM USB UHCI
> > Controller #3 (rev.  0x03)
> > pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin C (line=ff)
> > uhci2: couldn't map interrupt

> 	i've tried various configurations of PCIBIOS_xxx, but still no
> 	joy.
> 	hmm...

I remember having this kind of message on a GENERIC kernel because two
drivers were competing for the same interrupt. I would suggest that you
disable any driver besides ehci, then successively turn them on, so that
you could maybe locate which one conflicts.

On my Compaq laptop, I had to force the PCI BAR of the ehci
controler to another address than its default one, because it conflicted
with the AGP aperture !

Good luck
Vincent