Subject: Re: ehci status?
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <>
From: Matthew Orgass <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/07/2004 01:04:01
On 2004-06-07 wrote:

> 	hello, i got a new Sony VAIO type U:
> 	dmesg (with cradle connected) is as below.  one problem when we use
> 	this product without cradle is, it seems that usb connector on the
> 	righthand side of the machine is controlled by ehci, i guess.
> 	without enabling this usb port, i cannot connect USB keyboard when
> 	i'm on the road (don't you think it'll be cooler than carrying
> 	laptops?).
> 	so question is: what is the status of ehci?  how can i help?

  I don't think that is your problem.  I think the problem is:
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin C (line=ff)
uhci2: couldn't map interrupt

  I don't know what to do about that.

  I haven't had any ehci related problems on my desktop (mainly usb1.1
devices, but I think I tried a USB2 cd drive also).

  I notice you have a CBI umass device.  kern/25676 might be helpful for

Matthew Orgass