Subject: Re: eliminating curproc from NFS
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/21/2004 22:00:32
In article <200405212145.RAA72369@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>,
 <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>fyi: I eliminated curproc from my newer NFS server code that can be
>ftp'd from snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca. I haven't done a NetBSD port,
>but I suspect the FreeBSD5.2 and OpenBSD3.4 ports would be a good
>starting point.
>
>I haven't looked at the client side, rick

Is that 2+3 or 4 or both?
Last time I looked into integrating the Free/OpenBSD code, it seemed that
it would have taken a lot of work because of the code divergence and
the file re-naming, splitting and restructuring. It would be nice to
have access to a CVS repository for all of that so we can track changes
instead of downloading snapshots.

christos