Subject: Re: ktr from freebsd
To: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/22/2004 10:59:46
On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 01:36:06AM -0700, Andrey Petrov wrote:
> Now, I use it in sparc64 and did support only for sparc64, and put those
> traces only in sparc64. I'd like to go on with it further and commit it
> eventually (sooner better).

One thing that I'd like to see before it's committed (or as it's
committed ;-) is documentation.  If you're not going to do support
for other platforms, I think it's important to have documentation
on how to use it and how to add support for another platform.  It
doesn't look like that should be too onerous.

-allen

 Wasabi Systems, Inc.             http://www.wasabisystems.com/