Subject: re: CVS commit: src/sys/fs/msdosfs
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/21/2004 18:34:20

   > Also, it occurs to me that the msdos struct probably needs to be added to
   > the mount(2) man page. I think I can sort that out, but it's only worth
   > doing after we agree on the versioning.

   I don't think so - 3rd party code is not supposed to call mount(2),

why not?  we describe several other mount structures in mount(2).

   so I don't see need to maintain copy of the structure in manpage.

it seems to me that this should be documented in mount_msdos(8)
or in msdos(4) at the very least, regardless of whether 3rd party
code should call mount(2) or not.

.mrg.