Subject: Re: Porting linux device drivers to netbsd
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org, cherry@sdf.lonestar.org,>
From: cherry@freeshell.org <cherry@freeshell.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/07/2004 23:12:35
Bernd,

Sorry about the screwed up e-mail format: I'm using a web interface (
behind a firewall, alas )=2E

The name of the card is:

Pixelview Combo TV plus=2E

Its a VGA - Tuner combo with a Cirrus Logic GD5446, a vpx3225d decoder and=

a philips stereo (audio) demod ( I forget the IC number=2E ) onboard=2E

It is _not_ based on the brooktree chipset=2E

I did a small write up about my efforts at:

http://www=2Elinuxgazette=2Ecom/issue91/mathew=2Ehtml

This email was about trying to make the code usefull for someone=2E

Thanks,

Cherry