Subject: re: Enabling opencrypto on all PCI-capable platforms
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/06/2004 09:32:18
   > which *sparc* (not sparc64) systems have a PCI slot?  and what sparc
   > (not sparc64) laptops have *cardbus* (not pcmcia)?

   www.tadpolecomputer.com/html/products/mobile/ultrabook/specifications.html
   www.tadpolecomputer.com/html/products/mobile/voyager/specifications.html

   I don't believe the UltraSPARC II and IIi modules are 64bit capabable.
   I've never seen anyone try to run 64bit Solaris on either of them.....

   Both those systems (technically very similar, but designed by different
   companies) are base on some SUN reference system (but I don't know which!).

they're "sparc64" systems.  ie, they all use ultrasparc CPU.  i'd
be surprised if there was any particular reason they wouldn't run
64 bit OS either, but that's irrelevant to this discussion :)

.mrg.