Subject: Re: Enabling opencrypto on all PCI-capable platforms
To: None <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: M. Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/04/2004 17:41:18
:    There are sparc systems out there that have a pci slot.  In addition
:    you can put a cardbus <-> PCI bridge into the cardbus slot of certain
:    sparc laptops.
:
: which *sparc* (not sparc64) systems have a PCI slot?  and what sparc
: (not sparc64) laptops have *cardbus* (not pcmcia)?

off topic:

You can put the cardbus-PCI bridge devices into any CardBus slot (arch
neutral) as well.  I know of/have several ranging from high end
docking stations, to a Magma 8 slot PCI chassis.  However, I know of
no CardBus bridges (not pcmcia) that do not sit on a PCI bus.

Warner