Subject: Re: USB 2.0 support - problems?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Michael van Elst <mlelstv@serpens.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/04/2004 22:42:25
jdolecek@NetBSD.org (Jaromir Dolecek) writes:

>what are the known issues with EHCI driver and USB 2.0 support?
>I'd like to eventually start looking at it.

Currently (*) I still have two issues:

- command failures are not recovered correctly
- usb_frag_freelist gets corrupted and system panics at next allocation

(*)
1.6.1 kernel + some USB/SCSI changes pulled in from current + a few own fixes.
Host is:
ehci0 at pci0 dev 16 function 3: VIA Technologies product 0x3104 (rev. 0x82)
Device is:
umass0: Cypress Semiconductor USB2.0 Storage Device, rev 2.00/0.01, addr 2
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv@serpens.de