Subject: Re: Zillion Digital Square driver
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/31/2003 16:08:24
Because when device manufacturers test their devices they do it
with windoze.  So they respond correctly if do exactly what windoze
does, but the USB spec often allows you to do things in a different
order, different timing, etc.
I've not looked at what XP does with a USB protocol analyzer (I did
it for -98), it might be time to do it again so NetBSD can mimic it.

	-- Lennart