Subject: Re: Zillion Digital Square driver
To: iMil <imil@home.imil.net>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/31/2003 15:24:00
I don't really know.  There could be a problem with the ugen driver,
but there could also be a problem with the device.  I suspect that the
handling of the data toggle (the alternating-bit protocol) for bulk
transfers might be wrong.  A device bug in the handling of the data
toggle (e.g. not resetting according to the spec) could exhibit some
behaviour like this.

	-- Lennart