Subject: Re: help wanted with sys/net/if_ethersubr.c
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Philip=20Christian?= <philipchristian2003@yahoo.co.uk>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/26/2003 01:13:57
One of the laptops had a good esis table (even before
my hack) and has some sort of embedded intel interface
that comes up fxp0

The other laptop with the bad esis table does the same
with either a xircom creditcard ethernet 10/100+ modem
56 that comes up as xi0; or with a dlink de-650 that
comes up as ne2

i think that i also saw the same bad esis table on a
pc with a 3c509 isa card in it too, but i'm not 100%
sure and it is 2000 miles away for the next week

i suspect that you might mean something more specific
than that but i don't have the knowledge to tell you
exactly what "driver" is being used.

thanks, Philip

 --- Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com> wrote: > At