Subject: RE: A new wm driver
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Pascal Renauld <prenauld@nssolutions.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/17/2003 13:31:59
Well, it's just that we had some issues with specific hardware and felt =
that the hardware was much better supported in the em driver. The =
current NetBSD driver is 3500 lines against 11400 for the one coming =
from FreeBSD. The lower layer part of the driver (5000 lines) is =
dedicated to tuning of the different boards.
For those interested, the source code is available via anonymous FTP at =
216.170.216.166

Pascal.=20