Subject: Re: disklabel(8) and machdep on-disk structures issues
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/16/2003 13:45:03
On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 04:02:33AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> In article <20031115175432.GA3617@antioche.eu.org>
> bouyer@antioche.eu.org wrote:
>
> > FYI, I just commited this patch.
>
> Sorry for a late comment, but I have a feeling that
> sys/dev/sun/disksubr.c isn't a proper location

I agree, but I didn't find a better one.

> since it isn't a source file for device.
> (sys/kern/disksubr_sun.c might be better?)

If we go for a library allowing to read all label formats supported by
the various ports, could be. I think the proper place would be in
sys/arch/sun/sun, but I don't think creating 2 directories for a single file
is worth it.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>