Subject: PR kern/20191, plea for fix in 1.6.2!
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Nicolai Stevens <nicolai_stevens@yahoo.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/15/2003 17:58:26
I noticed that the release process for 1.6.2 has begun
and is in the release candidate stage.  However, it
doesn't look like there has been any fix committed to
the branch for the RAID5/low kernel memory lockup
described in PR 20191.  I seem to be running across
this crash/hang quite often on one particular
production server.  There is a yet uncommitted patch
attached to the PR.  Is there any chance this patch
can be merged into 1.6.2 before release time?