Subject: NetBSD Install Problem !
To: None <>
From: Krishna Ramanathan <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/09/2003 04:30:11
Hello All,
I managed to download all the .tgzs required for the
NetBSD ISO creation.
I have the following directory structure in my disk :

I have all the necessary sets , base, etc, comp,
games, kern-generic...

However, when I install, I keep getting a message
saying that the sets base.tgz and etc.tgz were not
found. When I check the Cd inside WinXP, I see that
all sets are present as required.

I have one CDROM drive, and I'm using the device name
for install as cd0. The directory I'm specifying is

Still, I get the same message. Am I doing something
wrong ? Or is there something wrong with the way I
created the ISO ? I used the exact same command
provided inside the netBSD

Please advise,
Thanks a lot,

Do you Yahoo!?