Subject: Re: lockup using 1.6.1, cgd(4), raid(4)
To: Paul Ripke <>
From: None <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/05/2003 22:50:29
> It may be possible to get
> it working, but you'd have to fiddle some numbers around, probably
> freemin/freetarg. My hack works fine for me, but I only have a three
> disk RAID 5, 16 KB stripe units. The more disks, the more memory, etc.

Alright, you lost me here. Where would I change these numbers exactly? I
figure they are somewhere in the code like uvmexp.reserve_kernel but I'm way too
green to figure out what exactly I'd have to change. My setup specifically
consists of 4 disks in a RAID5 configuration using the default stripe size of

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter