Subject: Re: lockup using 1.6.1, cgd(4), raid(4)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/04/2003 10:11:14
I can't help you directly. Just add on to your comments. I recently tried to cgd
a ccd device with little success. Sometime it would work for a little (pretend),
most of the time just complain about superblock even right after newfs, and
quite regularly just lock the machine up.

It is quite straight forward to reproduce.

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)