Subject: Re: auich quirk for ICH5 audio
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Ian McIntosh <ianm@cat.co.za>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/24/2003 09:30:00
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to include support
for the ICH5 in the 1.6.1 release?  A while back I had
a problem with the 82801DB ICH4 Audio controller in 1.6.1
release and managed to get it working by porting some current
code into the auich.c file. I thought I had sent a pr at the time
to request the support to be pulled into 1.6.1 but I notice that
the request is not in the pr database. I can only assume I made
a mistake in filling the form out. (Quite likely as it was the first
time). So I have resubmitted the pr requesting ICH4 support
in 1.6.1 and at the same time requested ICH5 support.

Thanks,
Ian McIntosh