Subject: Re: cgd(4) 1.6 backport patch updated
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/29/2003 10:45:59
The "cgdconfig" program was much harder to build. Wanted the tools directory,
which wants, the gnu directory, which wants... but maybe I had it configed to do
cross-compile. Anyway, that built as well.

One thing to add to the patch file is perhaps "/dev/MAKEDEV".

All working great, great work. Out of curiousity, why is the patch full of
RCS/*,v files, are they useful generally, in this situation? (I know what they
are, just wondered what use they have in a patch - probably something obvious).

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)