Subject: pullup request for isp_pci.c
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/14/2003 08:56:26
--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

Can someone please pullup sys/dev/pci/isp_pci.c rev 1.89 to netbsd-1-6? or
at least fix isp_pci.c in netbsd-1-6 so that it correctly identifies a
QLogic 1020 as Fast Wide, not Ultra Wide? This change was made not long ago
in -current after I noted it, I'm not sure of the other differences between
1.80 [the rev in netbsd-1-6 according to cvsweb] and 1.89 [trunk], but the
change required to properly identify a 1020 was pretty small.

Thanks,
-Sean

--=20
/~\ The ASCII