Subject: Re: cgd(4) backported to 1.6 branch
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/09/2003 09:54:37
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Daniel Carosone wrote:

: Note that there is presently an "issue" in current with cgd and
: blowfish (only). The bugfix for this is known, but has not yet been
: committed, pending some testing and a decision about whether anyone
: else is using this combo. I think I may be the only one.

OK, I'll certainly await whatever the desired fix becomes.  I may submit
some of the infrastructure bits for pullup before then (specifically, the
build fixes for kernel crypto).

(I was testing with aes-cbc, so I must have been completely outside this
sphere of influence.  8-)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>