Subject: Re: Possible USB quirk
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/06/2003 08:10:12
Well, it's not so easy. :)
I tried with a slight different initial sequence that tries to read 18
btes the first time (which is also legal if you restrict the maximum
packet size properly).  Then some other devices fail.
Making a quirk for it is tricky since the read that fails happens
as you try to read product and vendor ids.  And you need those ids to
look up the quirk.  But I'll give it some thought.

    -- Lennart