Subject: Re: New i2c framework
To: None <>
From: Ben Harris <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/28/2003 18:31:57
In article <> you write:
>static int
>iociic_send_start(void *cookie, int flags)
>	return (i2c_bitbang_send_start(cookie, flags, &iociic_bbops));

It seems to me that it ought to be possible to avoid the need for all these
functions that just call i2c_bitbang_* by having the latter take a cookie
that includes a reference to the relevant bbops structure.  I suppose that
just replaces code indirection with data indirection, though, so it may not
be worth the effort.

Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26           <URL:>