Subject: making a netbsd kernel look like a linux kernel? [was: Re: non-Linux
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/07/2003 18:36:41
I asked the Xbox linux folks (whom I'll probably meet next weekend) about
booting non-linux on an Xbox, see below. Question is now (for the non-mbr
solution), is there an easy way to make a NetBSD kernel look like a Linux
kernel that a bootloader expecting a Linux kernel can boot?

Of course the mbr approach looks much nicer to me, but that would need
some work (that I won't/can't do).

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html