Subject: Re: microkernels
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Ivo Vachkov <ivo@unilans.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/02/2003 23:23:31
Since most of us here are interested in OS development I think it's a
good idea someone to introduce pros/cons of MicroKernels vs. Monolithic
Kernels OSs :) Further more, QNX is neither OpenSource, nor Free so in
one way or another it's hard to get information on it's design. So the
point is when you have the time write your "From system developer's
point of view: moving from true network distributed micro kernel OS QNX4
to solid kernel OS NetBSD" :)