Subject: Re: SMBus support ?
To: Alexander Yurchenko <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/27/2003 17:16:58
[ On Friday, June 27, 2003 at 22:50:53 (+0400), Alexander Yurchenko wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: SMBus support ?
> Yes, I know. I started porting smbus framework from freebsd but stopped
> since I have no hardware that can do anything useful with smbus.

If your changes were compatible with the netbsd-1-6 branch, well I
happen to, temporarily at least, have a test box with an Intel STL2
motherboard, which as the full SMbus and baseboard management
controller, so maybe I could help.

(it has to be netbsd-1-6 because I'm also going to be testing a
back-port of the new ahc driver and I doubt I have time or resources to
test with -current as well, though I suppose I could occasionally boot a
-current kernel into single user mode for quick checks....)

(it would also be ideal if I had SMbus support for this machine once it
goes into production!  ;-)

								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <>;           <>