Subject: Re: DWL-650+ WLAN card
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/28/2003 21:22:59
TI will not release docs unless you pay them lots of money.  I think
that the binary-only driver for Linux is the best available documentation.

I've looked at the Linux driver. There are lots of suggestive names
(things like WriteRegister16, WriteBeacon), so I do not think it would be
too hard to reverse-engineer. It is near the bottom of my "things to do"
list, where it will stay unless I am plied with some sort of incentive! =)

Dave