Subject: Re: device polling system
To: None <>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/28/2003 15:29:44
> ifnet->if_flags is short and all bit is used.

I long ago ran into that.  It isn't very hard to widen if_flags to
long.  It means either a flag day or versioning a number of kernel
interfaces, but I can't see any way around it; it needs to be done

As of the version I did it to, the files I needed to touch are

I don't know how close to accurate this set is for -current.  (For that
matter, I'm not certain it's correct to start with; there may be other
programs I don't use which need changes but which I missed.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML