Subject: Re: Minimum swap size
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Kamal R Prasad <kamalrpr@in.ibm.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/19/2003 13:45:19
Kamal R. Prasad
AIX Support & Test, IBM India Software Labs
Golden Enclave, Airport Road, Bangalore-560017, India
Phone : +91-80-5094963,  Internal Ext   : 2963
-------
Jurassic Park III = data center made up of IBM raptors and T-Rex.

David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
Sent by: tech-kern-owner@netbsd.org
05/19/2003 09:00 AM