Subject: Re: IEEE 1394 isochronous transmission code will be removed.
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Ming Lei <lei.ming@attbi.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/13/2003 13:03:51
I agree with KH that current iso transmit code be removed. Since the
original code auther doesnt think the model is good and not working, why put
it in the code base? remove now is much better than remove later. what's the
advantage to build code further on the not so good framework as later may
collapse?

By the way, I dont quite understand the use for IP over 1394 and who is the
target user. Any one knows? I think the linux 1394 driver model is  quite
good and I realize it may be a good idea to use its arch model. Now I am
testing it now.