Subject: Re: is there an sshfs for NetBSD ?
To: BokLM <boklm@mars-attacks.org>
From: Kamal R Prasad <kamalrpr@in.ibm.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/08/2003 13:15:45
you may want to try writing a cryptographic file system instead.
this would involve layering a filesystem over another ( and though Im not
sure how), some work has been done on this at UCLA.
regards
-kamal

Kamal R. Prasad
AIX Support & Test, IBM India Software Labs
Golden Enclave, Airport Road, Bangalore-560017, India
Phone : +91-80-5094963,  Internal Ext   : 2963

BokLM <boklm@mars-attacks.org>
Sent by: tech-kern-owner@netbsd.org
05/07/2003 05:02 PM