Subject: is there an sshfs for NetBSD ?
To: None <>
From: BokLM <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/07/2003 18:02:55

  I would like to know if something like an sshfs (to mount a remote file
system using ssh) aldready exists in NetBSD. I think this can be pretty
usefull sometimes ...

Similar things seems to work with Linux :
but I didn't find anything for *BSD.

In fact I ask this because I am a student in Epita (a french computer science
school) and we have to choose a project to work on from now to september,
and I am looking for an idea. The language and the subject can be anything,
but I'm pretty interested in kernel programming (even if I never worked on
something like this. I'm a newbie in kernel programming, but I have no problem
with C). I would like to know if someone is aldready working on something
like this, and/or if you have any advice for this. Or if you have an idea of
what could be a good and interesting project, don't hesitate to tell me.

* email :
* Jabber:           Jabber sailfutur !