Subject: Re: compiling config
To: Kamal R Prasad <kamalrpr@in.ibm.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/07/2003 16:32:51
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 07:06:36AM +0100, Kamal R Prasad wrote:

> If you can list the procedure to get this working(assuming its not
> documented somewhere), that would be great. Also, I managed to build bmake
> (BSD make) thinking it is a prerequisite. But  Im missing sys.mk and
> bsd.prog.mk. if its available for download somewhere,  pl. let me know.
> thanks

If you want to build a NetBSD kernel (or the entire sources) you should
look at http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/cross/ for information
on cross-compiling.  This will be _much_ easier than fighting with
individual tools.  If you have any AIX-specific problems, we can fix
those when we come to them.

Simon.
--
Simon Burge                                   <simonb@wasabisystems.com>