Subject: Update: Introduction to NetBSD Device Driver Writing
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/23/2003 01:24:15
Hi.

As several people asked me for it in the past I am anouncing it in the
public:

I did some work on my "NetBSD Device Driver Writing for Beginners"
document during the last days. The first two sections are finished. They
cover autoconfig(4). The third and last section covers the actual driver
code (open, close, interrupt handler, ...) and is still very unfinished.

This document is written in German. There are already volunteers willing
to translate it to Englich and a native Englich speaker is willing to
review the translation. It would be nice if a (German speaking) kernel
hacking guru could review the first two sections so that the translation
can start while I am working on the last section.=20

(LaTeX soure and ready to read PS file. Beware of my typos. ;-) )
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen