Subject: driver project start help
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Ross <rsander7@tampabay.rr.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/18/2003 09:34:52
I'm not sure this is quite the best list to field these questions, but
I'll appreciate pointers on future postings.  My problem is this:
I own a SB Audigy card and I know there are no drivers for it in NBSD
as of yet, except for the ones from 4Front.  However, I'm willing to
work on drivers for this card for NBSD.  I'm not the best coder in the
world and I will need some more experienced help to direct me to driver
coding resources and licensing issues that I should be aware of when
writing things that I one day hope to be placed in the NBSD kernel
tree.  Also, does anyone know of anyone that's already working on these
drivers for NBSD?  I don't wish to re-invent the wheel if this is
already in active development.

Cheers
Ross